What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Pancake Breakfast at the Firehouse

Tony and I had a good time stuffing pancakes, ham and scrambled eggs.  This was Saturday May 11th and the Firehouse was located by the swimming pool and ball parks in Lincoln.  With ball games parking was tight.  I thought maybe we would see someone we know, but we didn't.  They said proceeds were for a scholarship fund.  We did not participate in the raffle.

No comments:

Post a Comment