What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, March 6, 2015

Ace Train: 57: New Whole Foods and Totem Pole

I checked out the new Whole Foods which is kitty corner from the Diridon Station and on the property where Virginia Street Project (my first employment with Santa Clara County) was located.  I made a quick walk to the store, and almost missed the train.  Luckily it was late (it almost never is starting out, but sometimes gets delayed) as I got there only two minutes before the regular departure.   The store is interesting.  It is more like a restaurant than a store.  However in addition to that they sell lots of health food; sort of like Trader Joe's.  It seemed rather pricey to me.  I was looking for something to snack on, and in the end went with Girl Scout Cookies back at Diridon  Station.



No comments:

Post a Comment