What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Caleb Sent Pictures Home: Leaving Fairfield

The missionary train just rolled into town.  Choo Choo!  Elder Tyler Belliston and I
Caleb announced in his email Monday that he is leaving Fairfield.  However a couple weeks ago he sent hom Fairfield Zone pictures.  The captions are his.
Ammon Shaner and I.  We did a ton of missionary woth with this guy here in FF.  He came to a ton of lessons.  Supper good kid.  He is now in the MTC getting ready to head to Greece

Selfie: I realized that I don't take enough pictures so I thought I would start taking more...of myself...awkwardly!  Aha!

Justin Cross is an investigator of ours.  Super great kid!

This picture describes my life.  (Note the quilt his mother made for him.)

My Boy Elder MacDonald.  I'm not sure what he is doing or why I took this picture...but he looks great while he is doing it!  (Elder MacDonald has been with Elder Wardle in several locations)

The Fairfield crew the day (Sunday) before transfers.  Elder Swenson (tan suit) was called to be a zone leader and Elder Belliston was called home to  find himself an eternal companion.  Elder Law and I stayed around and got some new comps!  I love Fairfield.  -)

No comments:

Post a Comment