What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tony's fourth birthday

Tony had a happy fourth birthday.  He likes superheros, and most of his presents had this theme, Spider Man, Wolverine, Electro etc.  He now has a new bed spread of Iron Man.  He also got clothes, and a web shooter, which he mostly used with water, outside.  Tony has gotten camera shy, but I did the best I could.  Charity made the Spider Man cake.











No comments:

Post a Comment