What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, January 6, 2017

Health As I See It:Get Health, Save Money: Kick Cigarettes

 This is a bulletin hanging at
Mental Health Urgent Care.
  Tobacco use is the leading
contributor in premature death
 of individuals with mental
 illness.  The bulletin is very
large and these are my
pictures of it.



 Rinancial benefits of not smoking are
determined by how much you smoke.
A pack a day is almost $2000 a year.
That is a big wow!
The Health benefits form
 not smoking are even greater.
Within 20 minutes of not
smoking your blood pressure
 and heart rate lower.
Within 8 hour the level of
oxygen in your blood rises
to normal.
Within 24 hours your risk
of having a heart attack
starts to drop.
Within 2 weeks to 3 months
 your circulation and lung
 functions improve.
Within 1 to 9 months you
will have more energy and
 less coughing, sinus
problems and shortness
of breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment