What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, January 2, 2017

Health As I See It: Want to Quit Smoking? 1-800-NO-BUTTS


This is a California toll free phone line for smokers who want to quit.  They have a confidential one-on-one phone counseling services.  In addition the refer to local programs, and offer self-help materials.  Nicotine is a hard addiction, so they admit not everyone is successful, however there is no rule against trying again, and sometimes it takes multiple tries to give up the smoking habit, but persistence will pay off.  They have many different languages available.


No comments:

Post a Comment