What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Friday, January 6, 2017

Health As I See It: Urine Color and Health


I always thought the lighter your urine the better.  That is mostly true, but this article from Everyday Health points out urine can be too light if you are drinking too much.  It also highlights other colors which can point to a problem.  Such as a syrupy brown color could point to liver disease.  Red color could be something major, or could just reflect what you have been eating like beats.  Very good article so check it out.
Update Jan 2017: Grandpa has been having kidney problems.  He has been told to drink until his urine is clear. It doesn't matter what he drinks so much.  He drinks lots of juice.  But water is also good.
I hers the same from Stan Dye as he prepared the Scouts for a winter camp.  He said you should drink water with the same result, clear pea.  That has become my goal as well, although I do not always accomplish this.

No comments:

Post a Comment