What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Health As I See It: Get Fit

Get Fit: State of Wellness: Santa Clara County

I threw this up in my office when I received it.  It is magnetized.  I was looking at it today, and I am seeing that I am halfway there, the upper half.  I really didn't pay much attention closely.  So I have down 30 minutes of walking five days a week.  I guess walking isn't cardio, but it's what I can do.  However the lower half says two times a week do strength building exercises in three areas, Upper, core and lower, and do 1-3 reps in each area.  I haven't been doing this at all.  So some adjustment is needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment