What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Health As I See It: Candy Flavored Tobacco?

This is a pamphlet I picked up at the Health Fair for employees of
Valley Medical Center.  I am not sure which booth this was from,
but it is published by Journeyworks Publishing.
 Making tobacco look like candy, or
adding flavors deemed to be "cool"
does not make nicotine any less deadly.
Much of this business has to do with
making tobacco seem more
appealing.  In the end tobacco is a very
addictive product, and this type of
marketing targets those who are most
vulnerable. These are things to avoid
 at all costs, don't be fooled.

All tobacco products have nicotine, nicotine is a drug, it effects your 
body and causes you to crave more.  addiction to nicotine will cause 
you to want it all the time.  


No comments:

Post a Comment