What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, December 22, 2016

Health As I See It: Fire Safety


This hits home in my life right now as I heal from a burn on my back after lighting myself on fire.  Fire is something you have to be carful with, and there are many sources of burns in our homes and at work.   Fire requires three things, heat, oxygen and fuel.  You fight fire by removing one of these things.  When you discover a fire in the hospital RACE--Rescue or remove those at risk, Initiate alert system, Contain the fire (such as closing door) and Extinguish.  As for using the extinguisher pull the pin, aim at the base, squeeze the handle and sweep from side to side.

No comments:

Post a Comment