What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Monday, October 10, 2016

Health As I see It: Hazardous Materials

This is based on an e-training from work.  

The most important detail here is to be aware if you work with hazardous material you are entitled to see the Material Safety Data Sheets.  These sheets include identification of the material, identifies the manufacturer, safe handling, description and what to do for crisis situations.  I don't work directly with these materials but they are around at home and at work.  It is best to know what you are doing when using them

No comments:

Post a Comment