What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Health As I See It: Cultural Diversity

E-training: Cultural Diversity

Working in  county with people from all over the world it is important
 to have respect for people from all cultures.  I like one of the
 standards suggested, remember that people are individuals even
 inside their culture.  Other suggestions include showing respect for
 all people, know how your own culture influences you, be sensitive
 to the culture of others, provide services in a native language or
 through interpreter if necessary.  Culture includes customs,
language, religion, ethnicity, heritage and community.

No comments:

Post a Comment