What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Health As I See It: Tuberculosis

I always have about 20 e-trainings to do each year.
I also have to get checked for Tuberculosis (TB) annually.
  Risk of TB is greater for those from countries with high
tuberculosis, those with low resistance, and for those in
close contact with others, such as in group settings or in
 jail.  Regular checks are important for these people.
Also of importance is the rapid increase in treatment-
resistive tuberculosis.  For this reason it is important to
verify that people take their medication.


No comments:

Post a Comment