What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Health As I See It: Landscape of the Mind: Addiction Explained



This is an introduction into a series on Mormon.org.  In this short film Dr. Kevin McCauley gives a good lecture on the brain, and how there are two points in the brain that effect addiction.  However it is deep down in the brain that becomes broken when one is an addict.  He begins to talk about ways to heal this part of the brain.  However I am looking forward to the other films in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment