The happenings of the Billy and Sheri Wardle family
What's In This Blog
I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.
Thursday, November 12, 2015
Health As I See It: Danger of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Came across a pamphlet which offers a few hints with regards to carbon monoxide gas. 300 people die annually in the United States due to carbon monoxide poisoning. Well insulated homes lack ventilation, if you get bad gas in your home it is likely to stay. A carbon monoxide detector may be helpful. Never use the barbecue in the house, nor a kerosene heater or gasoline powered engines. Maintain you fuel fired appliances. If your detector goes off, get out of the house.
We are the Wardles. I am Billy. We are the parents of 8, one in Heaven
(stillborn,) 6 birth and 1 adopted. Four are away from home, two
daughters married and two sons in the Logan area going to school. Tony,
our adopted son is 11 years younger than our youngest birth child, so
he is greatly spoiled. I have worked for the Duckwater Shoshone Tribe, Utah State Social Services, part of the time working with the Ute Tribe, Uintah Basin Counseling and Santa Clara County Mental Health for the last 21 years. Active Mormon and I follow the prophet.