What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Health As I See It: Tobacco that Looks Like Fruit Roll-ups

Is this the tobacco industry targeting our children?

When tobacco is made to look like fruit roll-ups, with an assortment of flavors, it makes you wonder to whom the tobacco company is trying to sell their product.  One thing to be aware of, these products contain nicotine, which is considered the most addictive drug available.  By marketing to young people, then they can get people hooked young and the transition to cigarettes will be easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment