What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, August 8, 2015

Health As I See It: Hydration

Nothing is nicer than a cold drink of water on a hot Manteca day.  This is a card form Valley Health Plan at a recent Health Fair.  It talks of the importance, and then the back gives an infusion recipe. 


Prevents headaches, boosts brainpower, improves mood, helps with weight loss.  Drink more by keeping a glass by your bedside to drink when you wake up and infusing your water.

No comments:

Post a Comment