What's In This Blog

I created this blog for my journal. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. In this blog I keep many of the things I come across as a member of the church. I also share my experiences on the ACE Train and getting to work, my experiences in Manteca where we have lived for three years, and other things I think are noticeable.

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Health As I See It: Train Safety: Choo Choo The Big Train


I have seen too many close calls riding the train.  Not only that, I have heard of people killed by train (sometimes suicide and sometimes accident) and it seems people just don't take enough caution around tracks.  I have meant to make this movie for some time.  I hoped to get someone to sing with me, but failed in that regard, so here is "Choo Choo the Big Train" and some film of the trains I ride.





No comments:

Post a Comment